Sue Lynch, , President of the National Federation of Republican Women, sits down with Who’s Right?! and the 2011 Republican Party of Dane County’s Lincoln Day Dinner.
Dane County Supervisor Eileen Bruskewitz sits down for an interview with Who’s Right?! at the annual Republican Party of Dane County’s Lincoln Day Dinner. Supervisor Bruskewitz is running for Dane County Executive.
- Trish Schaefer – Candidate for the 46th Assembly District
- Sandy Bakk – Candidate For The 47th Assembly District
- Get Dowwwn With MC ‘Bama! It’s ‘Bama Time! “You Didn’t Build That! . . . . Somebody Else Made That Happen!”
- CNN Political Producer, Shawna Shepherd, Is Lying About Ryan Referencing Pres. Reagan’s Quote At The 1984 GOP Convention
- If A Guy Doesn’t Know How To Buy A Pair Of Shoes That Fit or Is Too Vain To Pass Up The Shoes Because They Don’t Come In His Size, DO YOU REALLY THINK HE IS QUALIFIED TO BE PRESIDENT?
- Every Wisconsin Resident Has Experienced Teachers’ Unions Wrath. So Corrupt.
- Why Are We Propping Egypt Up To The Tune $1B?-What About The Women’s Rights & Religious Freedoms They Promised?
- ObamaCare Explained In One Sentence. Laugh Along Then Vote!
- Mother Of Fallen SEAL Rebukes Obama – SHE’S RIGHT!!!!
- Obama Speeches: 2008 Campaign Speech & 2012 Campaign Speech. Just TOO Priceless